Friday, March 13, 2009

I just got done making a bunch of phone calls. It looks like this will be a long process getting everything settled with the insurance company. I am still waiting on the two hospitals to send the medical records to my doctor. We need to see them so we can make a case against the insurance company for not covering my hospital stay. Even if they do cover everything, the co-pays will add up to about $500. And that does not include future expenses such as doctor appointments with specialists and physical therapy. I am trying not to worry to much about the money (can't put a price on your health, right?), but I can't help having anxiety about it in the back of my mind. As long as I continue to get quality care, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment