Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cabin Fever Returns

It's catching up to me now. Beautiful, mild spring day. It's Saturday and I am laying on the recliner as I have been for the last three weeks, but I feel different for some reason. Tom is in the living room painting and I feel sad that I can't help him.

I have really decreased my pain meds that is starting to catch up with me too. I am still sleepy, maybe more than before.

An old friend from my Carderock van pool called between naps and it was nice to catch up. Didn't get to go to the bird talk today, but oh well. I didn't have the heart to bug Tom to take me. He has a lot to do around the house and still seems a little stressed at the overall situation. Tom has thanked me for all of the work that I have been doing (calling doctors, hospitals, insurance, etc.) and that seems to help relieve his stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment