Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SPCA Kitten Foster #5

Some of you may know that Tom and I foster kittens for the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA. We care for healthy or sick kittens, and the last set was September of last year. [See my web album for some pics]

The CASPCA called me the day I got back from the hospital to see if I wanted to foster again, and well that did not work out.

So yesterday I picked up our first set of foster kittens for the year. There are two of them, and they are about 3 weeks old and sick with an upper respiratory infection. They look pretty bad but are doing well so far. I give them eye and oral medicine twice a day and feed one of them with a dropper. The other one eats on her own.

Stay tuned for more pictures and updates on their progress.

From Kitten Foster 5

No comments:

Post a Comment